There was a time I tried making all kinds of purses, with metal frames, with flex frames, with zippers and so on. Since metal frames come in with all range of the sizes, I really wanted to find the way to draw patterns for each of them. I tried many methods but still not enough to my

own satisfaction. The metal frames using only glues to attach the body of the fabric is not my preference even if they are easy to make, since they are not robust. 

Tiny purse serves well as a gift. When you give something you made as a gift, I personally think you are actually giving "the moment and time" to spend making them as a gift. So special. I don't just give away my quilts even small items. I only give them to someone I truly want to share those moments.

I still have some photos of them, so I gathered them all around so I can have new inspiration, making my fingers itch again...


star appliqued mini purse with frame   star appliqued mini purse with frame

round metal framed mini purse with purple velvet   square framed purse with blue dotted fabric

purse with 2 appliqued pink hearts   metal framed purse with flower embroidery
 
These are with flex frames. It takes less time and easier to make.

rectangular shaped purse with flex frame   flex framed purse with a bear printed fabric

Some I made with zipper. Better to be called pouch??

a pouch with house applique   a pouch with a cat applique


and anyone missed out?
various purses